Once you have a Rocketmod plugin to install, here is how to set it up:
1. Login to the Modern Hosting Game Panel and select the server you want to change.
2. "Stop" your server using the main button on the console page before making any changes.
3. On the left sidebar, click on "File Manager", and browse to the following directory:
4. Upload and extract your compressed folder using the "Upload" button. If there is a single
.dll file, it should be placed in the
Plugins folder. If there are multiple
.dll files, they would typically be in a designated folder, which should be placed into the
5. On the left sidebar, head to the "Console" page, and click on "Start" to turn on your server. Once fully booted, click on "Stop" to shut down your server.
6. On the left sidebar, click on "File Manager", and browse back to the previously mentioned directory. A folder name with the plugin file's name should have been generated.
7. Browse to the new created plugin folder, and modify the configuration
.xml file to set up and configure the settings for your plugin. Once you finished your modifications, click on "Save Content" in the bottom left corner.
8. On the left sidebar, head to the "Console" page, and click on "Start" to turn on your server. Your plugin should now be recognized and active in game.