Login to the Modern Hosting Game Panel and select the server you want to create a subuser for.
On the left sidebar, click on "Users".
3. On the top right of the page, click the "New User" button.
4. In the window that appears, enter the email address of the user you want to give access to, and pick the appropriate permissions from the groups listed. Only give out commands and file access to people you trust.
5. After choosing the appropriate permissions for the subuser, click "Invite User" on the top of the page.
6. Your subuser will now receive an email at the given email address with instructions on how to setup their account, and will now only be able to perform actions you gave them permission to do.
7. If at anytime you want to change a subuser's permissions or remove their access, you can use the "pencil" and "trash can" icons respectively.