1. Login to the Modern Hosting Game Panel, select your server, and then click on the “File Manager" button on the left sidebar.
2. Open your server’s configuration file for Minecraft, located at:
3. Scroll through the file until you find the following line:
After the equals sign, insert the text that you want to appear in the server browser. If you need help formatting your message, this website can generate the text needed to insert colours and text formatting.
4. Click “Save File” to save your changes.
5. "Restart" your server using the button on the console page so that your changes will take effect. Your server will now have the specified description appear in the Minecraft server browser.