1. Download your .JAR file.
2. Login to the Modern Hosting Game Panel and select the server you want to change.
3. Click on the “Stop” button to turn off your server.
4. Upload the file to the server, using either your browser or SFTP. If you are unfamiliar on how to do this, you can see this article here to learn how to upload files.
5. Once your custom .JAR file is uploaded, it should appear in the “File Manager” or on your SFTP client’s directory.
6. Click on the "three dots" at the end of the file and click on “Rename” OR right click on "Rename" in your SFTP client.
7. Rename your .jar file to
8. Go to the “Console” page, and press “Start” to turn on your server. It will now begin to use the .jar file you uploaded.